When it comes to betting offers from online bookmakers, there really are only two kinds – those that are available only to new customers (aka sign up bonuses or introductory offers) and those that can be claimed by everyone.
We maintain a list of the first type of promotion (introductory betting offers that you can only claim once per bookie) on our free bets page – so if you’re on the look out for some matched bets or deposit bonuses, then head over to that page and see what takes your fancy.
Alternatively if you’re looking for the second type of promotion – offers that are available to all customers – then this is the page for you. Below we list all of the ongoing offers from top UK bookies, categorised by sport. The vast majority come in the form of money back specials which offer a cash refund or free bet if your wager loses and something specific happens, but there are a few general free bets to be had as well!
Mobile Betting Offers
Mobile betting has taken off significantly over the past couple of years and most online bookmakers are now mobile friendly – offering either a smartphone & tablet friendly website, app or both (note: you can read our reviews of the best ones here).
To encourage you to take their on the go products for a spin, some of the bookies offer special ‘mobile only’ promotions, which you’ll find below. Please note that whist they are not restricted to new customers only, they can often only be claimed once.
- Bet365: Free £50 Mobile Bet – At Bet365 you can get a bonus worth up to £50 after placing your first mobile wager. You can only claim this offer once, but it doesn’t matter how long you’ve had your Bet365 account for – anyone who hasn’t previously placed a bet using a mobile device is eligible. The value of the free bet is equal to the stake of your qualifying bet, up to a maximum of £50 (min £1) and the bonus must be turned over 3x at odds of 1/2 or more before it can be withdrawn. For full details, see the Bet365 website.
Everybody loves a good acca, including the bookies! Recently we’ve noticed an increase in betting sites specifically targeting offers towards multiples. In this next section we list the general accumulator offers that can be placed on a variety of sports, but there are also a number of similar promotions that are only for a specific sport (eg: football) or market (eg: btts). You’ll find those offers in the relevant sports sections lower in the page.
- 10Bet: Combo Refund – Place a five fold or higher and get your money back if only one leg loses. The maximum refund is £100 per combo, and you can claim it up to 2 times per month (for a total of £200 in cash back per month). To claim you need to email 10bet support with your bet number. For full details, see the 10Bet website.
Seeing as how popular the game is, it should come as no surprise that there are more football betting offers than there are for any other sport.
You’ll probably notice that a lot of the promotions listed below tend to focus on specific markets (the first goalscorer and correct score markets being the most popular) – so make sure you check the terms of each offer before placing your qualifying bets.
- BetVictor: Both Teams To Score (BTTS) Insurance – If you’ve felt the sting of losing an acca in the final game, then this offer’s for you. Place an accumulator with five legs or more (no minimum odds) on the ‘both teams to score’ markets of any football games and if it loses, you’ll receive a free bet worth up to £25. For full details, see the BetVictor website.
- Betfair: Accumulator Insurance – This is similar to BetVictors offer above, but differs in that it also applies to accas placed on the match result markets of any football games (although the minimum number of legs varies between the two bet types). Simply place an accumulator with four or more legs for BTTS markets, or five or more legs for the match result market and if your bet loses because of just one result, you’ll receive a free bet refund of up to £25. The minimum combined odds for this offer is 4/1 and you must opt in to this promotion before placing your bet. For full details, see the Betfair website.
- Bet365: Accumulator Bonus – Alternatively, if you’re confident that your accumulator is going to go the distance, then stick it on at Bet365 – where winning multiples with three or more legs receive a bonus on top of the regular winnings. The bonus starts at 5% for a treble, and goes all the way up to 100% (ie: doubling your return) for a 14-fold. To be eligible, accumulators must be placed on pre-match markets of matches from the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga 1, Primera Liga, Serie A or Australian A League. For full details, see the Bet365 website.
- Bet365: Bore Draw Money Back – Bet365’s ‘Bore Draw’ promotion offers cash refunds (ie: not free bets) on your losing football bets if a game finishes without either side scoring a goal (ie: it ends nil-nil). Eligible bets include correct score, half-time/full-time and scorecast wagers placed before the start of the game. For full details, see the Bet365 website.
- Betfred: One-a-Piece Money Back – Betfred have a similar promotion to Bet365’s bore draw, this time offering free bet refunds on losing correct score bets if a game ends 1-1. The maximum refund for this offer is £50 and the promo applies to all live televised football matches shown on BBC, ITV, Channel 5, Sky Sports and BT Sport. For full details, see the Betfred website.
- Totesport: Double Delight, Hat Trick Heaven – This offer is perfect for anyone with a penchant for the first goalscorer market. Place a bet on any player to score the first goal of the match and if your bet wins and the same player scores again during the game, you’ll get your payout doubled. And if they manage to pull a hat trick out of the bag your winnings will be trebled – can’t say much fairer than that. The maximum stake for this offer is £250. For full details, see the Totesport website.
- Ladbrokes: Red Card Refund (In Play) – Last up in the football section is an in-play offer. Place a correct score or next goalscorer bet using the live betting section of the Ladbrokes website and if a red card is shown after your bet was placed and your wager loses, you’ll get a free bet worth up to £25. Applies to all football games shown on BBC, ITV, Sky, BT Sport, Eurosport and ESPN. For full details, see the Ladbrokes website.
- BetVernons: First Goalscorer Money Back – Place a first goalscorer bet on any match from a wide range of leagues (including the Premier League and Champions League) and get a consolatory free bet if the game ends in a score draw (eg: 1-1, 2-2 etc..). For full details, see the BetVernons website.
Horse Racing Offers
There are almost as many horse racing betting offers as there are for football (but not quite) and some of them are absolutely cracking – how about free bets every time your bet wins. The offer listed below run all the time, although not for all races.
You’ll also find that the number of horse racing offers explodes around the big festivals (Cheltenham, Ascot etc..) and include things like enhanced odds or places, money back if your horse comes second or even just a straight free bet. So if you’re a horse racing fan, keep a close eye on our blog whenever a big race comes around.
- Bet365: 4/1 Risk Free Bet – This offer may sound a little too good to be true, but trust us – it is real. Back any horse in a race that is televised live on ITV or ITV 4 and if you win and the horse had a starting price (SP) of 4/1 or more, you’ll win a risk free bet (in addition to your winnings, of course). The value of the risk free bet is based on your winning wager up to a maximum of £50, and it must be used to bet on the next televised race of the day. Plus if your risk free bet wins, you’ll win another one! For full details, see the Bet365 website.
- Bet365: Featured 4/1 Risk Free Bet – Exactly the same as above, except it applies to featured races that aren’t being televised on C4. The list of eligible races is posted in the promotions section of the Bet365 website each day and if you win, your risk free bet must go on the next featured race (which may be the following day). For full details, see the Bet365 website.
- Coral: Free Bets For Winners – Coral’s ‘free bets for winners’ promotion runs from Wednesday to Friday most weeks (but not all). It is similar to the above promotions from Bet365 in that it gives you a free bet when your bet wins, but there are a number of differences. For starters your horse only needs to win with an SP of 3/1 or more, but on the flip side, the maximum free bet is £10. The offer applies to pre-selected races each afternoon that it runs, with a list being posted on the Coral website. The free bet must be used the same day to bet on a race from the evening meeting. For full details, see the Coral website.
- Totesport: Lucky 15/31/63 One Winner Enhancements – This offer from the Tote is a great example of why they are the daddies of UK horse racing. Place a Lucky 15, 31 or 63 bet and if only one of your horses wins your single will be paid out at enhanced odds. The payout for one winner in a lucky 15 is three times the regular odds, a lucky 31 pays four times the odds and if you’re unlucky enough to only pick one winner in a Lucky 63, you’ll receive a massive five times the odds. For full details, see the Totesport website.
- Coral: Free Bets If Your Horse Falls (Mobile) – During the jumps season, Coral are offering free bet refunds whenever your horse falls. In order to be eligible for this promotion you need to place your wagers using a mobile device. The maximum refund is £25 and will be added to your account the following day. For full details, see the Coral website.
- BetVernons: Second Place Money Back – Get money back on losing race winner bets if your horse comes second and has a shorter starting price than the winner. Applies to selected races and comes with a maximum refund of £50. For full details, see the Vernons website.
As you can see from the list below, there aren’t really many general rugby betting offers that are available during the regular season.
You’ll find the number of offers picks up significantly around big rugby matches and tournaments (eg: Six Nations, Rugby World Cup etc…) – we provide details these event-specific promotions in our blog.
- Bet365: Extra Time, Extra Chance – This offer from Bet365 applies to all Rugby League and Rugby Union matches. To be eligible just place a pre-match bet on any full-time or second-half market. If the game goes into extra time and your bet hasn’t won, you’ll get a second chance to get the result you need during extra time. For full details, see the Bet365 website.
- BetVernons: First Tryscorer Money Back – Back any player in the First Tryscorer market and you’ll pick yourself up a free bet if the first score of a Rugby Union game is a Try, but scored by a different player to the one you backed or the first score of a Rugby League game is a Penalty Kick. For full details, see the BetVernons website.
You don’t tend to see many ongoing golf offers as the majority of promotions are focussed on specific tournaments, in fact even the ones we do have below are limited to the majors. However, there are plenty of one-off offers that crop up around the larger tournaments, with the biggest attracting some pretty juicy offers – so keep an eye on our blog for those (details are usually available the day before the first tee-off).
- BetVernons: Majors Money Back – This offer from BetVernons applies to the outright winner market of all of the four majors (Masters, US Open, Open Championship and USPGA Championship) and offers money back if an Englishman wins the tournament. For full details, see the BetVernons website.
As with golf, most tennis promotions are tournament-specific with the best offers for the four Grand Slam events (French Open, Wimbledon, US Open & Australian Open). Again we cover these in our promotions blog as and when they become available.
- BetVenons: Grand Slam Money Back – Back any player to win in a pre-match market of any Men’s Grand Slam tournament and you can claim a free bet if your player loses in the 5th set. For full details, see the BetVernons website.
American Sport Offers
American sports such as Basketball, American Football and even Ice Hockey are becoming increasingly popular here in the UK, especially with those of us who like to have a flutter on a game. A number of bookies have noticed this and have started offering promotions on sports from our friends across the pond:
- Bet365: 50% Accumulator Bonus – This offer shares many similarities with the football accumulator promotion from Bet365, just with different sports and percentages. Place a multiple with two or more legs on any combination of American Football, Basketball, Baseball or Ice Hockey games and if your bet wins, you’ll receive an added bonus on top of your regular return. The bonus starts at 5% for a successful double, 7.5% for a treble, 10% for a four-fold and so on.. up to 50% for a bet with 12 or more legs. For full details, see the Bet365 website.
- Betfred: Double Delight (NFL) – Betfred will pay out winning first touchdown bets at double the regular odds if that player goes on to score another touchdown during the same game. This promotion applies to all live NFL games and comes with a maximum return of £3,000. For full details, see the Betfred website.